Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Introduction

This is a newbie from the block,
Exposing myself to a thing called 'blog',
They say I should blog 'cos I love to talk,
Maybe I gotta work hard to rise to the top.

Am I a rapper wannabe? No.
If you hate my style of rhyming, Just go!
Who made me talk like this? Don't know.
If you wanna getta know me. Hello!

I'm so broke I can't afford to make a CD
So just take it as I'm writing a lyric
Like I said I'm still new to this whole thing
So who wanna guide me till I can make some ka'ching?

Aight enough of all this freakish introduction
I'm not trying to gain attention
I'm not trying to be "blogger of the nation"
So buzz off if you want some altercation!

Say hello if you bump into this post! Rock on everybody!

4 comments:

miChi3 said...

Haha...hello!
I like the way u blog..=)
hope to read more posts from you..

CRIZ LAI said...

Nicely phrased poem you have there and it rhymes perfectly. Welcome to the world of blogging. I hope to see more of this kind of quality work from you in the future too. Happy blogging and have a nice day :)

Shock Lord said...

michi3 and Criz, thanks a lot for your comments! I surely need all these to work on more interesting posts. ;)

Anonymous said...

hi there...
welcome to the world of blogging...

nice intro... cool man... even ur "about me" in da sidebar also rocks... haha...

hope u will keep on updating ur blog... & not just hangat-hangat tahi ayam... make sure u do update often... then i'll visit often..

cheers
AlvinC