Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Naughty Prank Caller

My ringing tone rang and I'm sprang from my bed,
It was a morning and I was still having this dream in my head.
I looked at my phone, there was a missed call,
Uh hate it when I gotta guess if he's a friend or foe.

So I sent a text message,
'Cos I changed my phone and lost all the contacts
The reply got me in rage,
And I found out that fella is a prank caller and
a horny wanker.

"Can make a friend? Ur gl or boy? Hw old r u?" He said,
"Hey I'm not playin this. Try someone else. Goodbye." I replied,
"U gv me gl hp la! I 1 hv bring hp 2 skul de!!! Plsif nt 2 nite i make you cant slep", He said.

Man ain't that a threat? I ain't takin that threat so screw that,
How could he be so desperate until like that,
I swear to God one more missed call and he's dead
Not really "dead" but make sure he won't be back.

If you wanna wank sorry I ain't working as a phone sex operator
Don't keep buggin around 'cos I'mma tell you "see you later"
If you wanna get to know more friends, then flip the papers
If you can't even get any friends then you must be a lamer
So fellas if you wanna be a horny wanker,
Sorry not on my number.

See ya!

2 comments:

AaronWoolala said...

LOL~ Nice post. I like the way you write man. :)

Shock Lord said...

Aaron, thank you so much! :D