Thursday, July 12, 2007

This Is For ShoutOut and Shouters

I saw my friends using ShoutOut, so I followed their footsteps,
I didn't know that once you start shoutin you can't turn back!
Addiction is the best word for my situation,
Why stop when there's no perfect reason?
After all we're here for the sake of our nation,
"World peace" is all we need should I need any authentication?

Let me tell you why I'm addicted to ShoutOut,
You make new friends just by shoutin out loud,
You won't get sued 'cos your neighbors can't hear you shout
You earn traffics to your blog without any doubts
It's a one stone killin loads of birds do you get me now?

Kudos to Lasker and Elise for this oh-so-cool creation,
Hope it'll rise to the top in this blogging nation,
Gosh if it's so great then we'll face another huge confusion.
Why? 'Cos if it's too crowded we'll need another re-invention

Shouters are cool and you can't refuse,
Once we shout you better don't pull that fuse!
Though it could cause insomniac but what you gon' do?
We don't care about that time now ain't that true?

I'm still blogging at this time 'cos I was hangin in ShoutOut,
This is the time when the Shouters get wild
I was a human now I'm known as a ghost
Don't you think it sounds pretty just like the sexy red rose?
Hey name-callers I'mma put you in ma oven and you will feel the roast!

Recollecting myself...
ShoutOut still rocking and I'm still having my adrenaline pumpin,
'Cos I think I can't get enough of all the words keep comin,
I tried to control myself but I can't help but to keep on typin,
I guess after this post I better hit the sack and start wet dreamin,
otherwise I'll find myself sleepin in the coffin.

Touch wood...
I better bid ma farewell and hit the bed before it's too late.

Cheers to ma shouters and I hope y'all havin a good time, I love it! Do you?

6 comments:

Dexter said...

yo yo... shock... u rock giler...

hehe... nice one... Shouters Rules!!!!

AaronWoolala said...

Fulamak!
Another nice post!
Rhymes wei~
Me like, me like!

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging and Shouting. hahaha!!

Weird Dan said...

Lol....
nice rhyme on the shoutout haha....

Anonymous said...

OMG...
ur way of bloggin rockz man...
love it...
parapapapa... i'm lovin it... yeah...
LOL...
reali cool wei...
i think i'm gonna drop by once every 2-3 days... coz i had just fell in love with ur blog...
LOL....
good work man.. keep it up...

Shock Lord said...

Thanks everyone. :)