Thursday, July 12, 2007

Run!

Was out for my dinner on a famous street,
Where you can easily source for pirated CD's
Nothin much to talk about the food,
'Cos all these while they have been so good.

Don't forget I mentioned about the CD's
The stalls are everywhere ain't hard to seek
But if you observe you'll see a pitiful scene
Many of them sellers are still young kids

Blonde hair, punk style flaunting out there,
When police comes that's when they feel the scare,
This is the main point which I want to share,
For many youngsters are still unaware

You know it's wrong,
Why play along?
Each time they come and you gotta run
But I see you still laughing why think it's fun?
It's a heartache for us as you're still young

I can sigh, but it's up to you to decide
You own your brain you can choose to walk on the safe side
If you think it's cool and if you think it's a pride
Don't come crying when everything collides!

Parents,
I urge you all to come and discover the pattern
How the world evolves now it's not a type of fashion
When your kids start actin out you gotta find a reason
Don't wait till you gotta see them in a prison

Rock on!

No comments: